5.9k MembersPetQuestions.com is Q&A community dedicated to helping pet owners all over the world.
Got a problem pooch or trouble with a tortoise? Get free answers from the PetQuestions.com community.
- My neighbors let their dog run around the neighborhood unsupervised. Apparently my front yard (in a very specific area) has become his toilet. Is there anything I can do short of confronting the neighbors to keep him from pooping on my front lawn?
- When I take my little 12 pound spaniel mix on a walk she stops to pee about 35 times as we go around the block. No exaggeration. This just started last week. When she pees she takes a very long time and sometimes she isn't actually peeing. She doesn't seem to be in any pain. What could be wrong?
- I have a shihtzu he is 14 my vet said he can't find anything in his blood but he could be fine one min and then he fall down his head twist and he yelps and fall down it look he is having a stroke and he just piss I pick him up when I see him is do this and hold him close it last about a min or so and when I put him down he stand there as thro he doesn't no what happen some time he will throw up first a lot of form come out of his mouth I'm worry because some time he could just be walking fal?
- Well I have a purebred English Staffordshire bull terrier, we have had her just under a month and she is 14 weeks old. Yesterday (Saturday) at 10:00am she was fine doing her usual thing which is nibble on her dog biscuits. Then around about 12:00 she slumped down at my feet on our veranda tshe looked really sad I petted her for around about 10 minutes thinking she just was a bit exhausted. When suddenly she walked sluggishly down into our backyard and vomited it looked a bit white and then she a
- My dog growls, barks and acts afraid of the smell of bee spray. Today my husband came home and the dog was smelling him and barked (very unusaul). I asked my husband if he sprayed bee spray...he said yes. I remember the dog doing that last summer when we sprayed a bee's nest. Then we went to our RV later today and as soon as he got in he ran around and sniffed. When he got to the spot where the bees were sprayed he barked?