4.9k MembersPetQuestions.com is Q&A community dedicated to helping pet owners all over the world.
Got a problem pooch or trouble with a tortoise? Get free answers from the PetQuestions.com community.
- When I take my little 12 pound spaniel mix on a walk she stops to pee about 35 times as we go around the block. No exaggeration. This just started last week. When she pees she takes a very long time and sometimes she isn't actually peeing. She doesn't seem to be in any pain. What could be wrong?
- I just moved into an apartment from a single family home and my dogs are a barking mess. Every single noise gets them barking and I can't get them to stop. I bought a barking whistle and it doesn't even phase them. Is there any products out there proven to stop barking or something I can try to get them to stop as soon as they start. My old ways of shushing them doesn't work here?
- My puppy accidently got hit by a car, she is about 6-7 weeks, she isnt moving but she is wagging her tail she is able to sit. Im so nervous. What do we do? We already know to take her to a vet! A quick update she is doing much better, if you cant try to be HELPFUL dont even comment. Thank you
- My neighbors let their dog run around the neighborhood unsupervised. Apparently my front yard (in a very specific area) has become his toilet. Is there anything I can do short of confronting the neighbors to keep him from pooping on my front lawn?
- Should a healthy dogs nose be warm or cold, wet or dry?