5.2k MembersPetQuestions.com is Q&A community dedicated to helping pet owners all over the world.
Got a problem pooch or trouble with a tortoise? Get free answers from the PetQuestions.com community.
- When I take my little 12 pound spaniel mix on a walk she stops to pee about 35 times as we go around the block. No exaggeration. This just started last week. When she pees she takes a very long time and sometimes she isn't actually peeing. She doesn't seem to be in any pain. What could be wrong?
- My neighbors let their dog run around the neighborhood unsupervised. Apparently my front yard (in a very specific area) has become his toilet. Is there anything I can do short of confronting the neighbors to keep him from pooping on my front lawn?
- My puppy accidently got hit by a car, she is about 6-7 weeks, she isnt moving but she is wagging her tail she is able to sit. Im so nervous. What do we do? We already know to take her to a vet! A quick update she is doing much better, if you cant try to be HELPFUL dont even comment. Thank you
- I have a shihtzu he is 14 my vet said he can't find anything in his blood but he could be fine one min and then he fall down his head twist and he yelps and fall down it look he is having a stroke and he just piss I pick him up when I see him is do this and hold him close it last about a min or so and when I put him down he stand there as thro he doesn't no what happen some time he will throw up first a lot of form come out of his mouth I'm worry because some time he could just be walking fal?
- I just moved into an apartment from a single family home and my dogs are a barking mess. Every single noise gets them barking and I can't get them to stop. I bought a barking whistle and it doesn't even phase them. Is there any products out there proven to stop barking or something I can try to get them to stop as soon as they start. My old ways of shushing them doesn't work here?