5.9k MembersPetQuestions.com is Q&A community dedicated to helping pet owners all over the world.
Got a problem pooch or trouble with a tortoise? Get free answers from the PetQuestions.com community.
- My basette hound has black thick fluid in one of his ears is there anything at home i can give him
- My dogs eye keeps closing and has gunk around it
- Can my dog die by eating half a bag of potato chips?
- My dog has been whinning scratching and running in circles all day long, what could be wrong?
- My neighbors let their dog run around the neighborhood unsupervised. Apparently my front yard (in a very specific area) has become his toilet. Is there anything I can do short of confronting the neighbors to keep him from pooping on my front lawn?
- I have a shihtzu he is 14 my vet said he can't find anything in his blood but he could be fine one min and then he fall down his head twist and he yelps and fall down it look he is having a stroke and he just piss I pick him up when I see him is do this and hold him close it last about a min or so and when I put him down he stand there as thro he doesn't no what happen some time he will throw up first a lot of form come out of his mouth I'm worry because some time he could just be walking fal?
- When I take my little 12 pound spaniel mix on a walk she stops to pee about 35 times as we go around the block. No exaggeration. This just started last week. When she pees she takes a very long time and sometimes she isn't actually peeing. She doesn't seem to be in any pain. What could be wrong?
- Is hair loss normal for a guinea pig aged 6? I can just pull her hair out just by stroking her, and large amounts come out
- My dog has a boil on his back at he base of his tail,it has grown to the size of a quarter over the last 4 months, i took him to the vet and they said it was only on the skin and didnt go under and that if its not bothering him I dont need to worry too much about it.Its like he doesnt even know its there, but it is really bothering me. Can i puncture and drain it?