5.8k MembersPetQuestions.com is Q&A community dedicated to helping pet owners all over the world.
Got a problem pooch or trouble with a tortoise? Get free answers from the PetQuestions.com community.
- My basette hound has black thick fluid in one of his ears is there anything at home i can give him
- My dogs eye keeps closing and has gunk around it
- Can my dog die by eating half a bag of potato chips?
- My dog has been whinning scratching and running in circles all day long, what could be wrong?
- My neighbors let their dog run around the neighborhood unsupervised. Apparently my front yard (in a very specific area) has become his toilet. Is there anything I can do short of confronting the neighbors to keep him from pooping on my front lawn?
- When I take my little 12 pound spaniel mix on a walk she stops to pee about 35 times as we go around the block. No exaggeration. This just started last week. When she pees she takes a very long time and sometimes she isn't actually peeing. She doesn't seem to be in any pain. What could be wrong?
- I have a shihtzu he is 14 my vet said he can't find anything in his blood but he could be fine one min and then he fall down his head twist and he yelps and fall down it look he is having a stroke and he just piss I pick him up when I see him is do this and hold him close it last about a min or so and when I put him down he stand there as thro he doesn't no what happen some time he will throw up first a lot of form come out of his mouth I'm worry because some time he could just be walking fal?
- Hi, I have a Cocker Spaniel who until 3 weeks ago was a lively little fella. He now won't get out of bed and sleeps all day - he looks depressed ! You should know that we went on holiday for 2 of those weeks, picked him up on the Fri and then on the Sat moved home from the UK to Amsterdam - arrived yesterday. The only time he looks happy is when I take him for a walk. However it takes ages for him to go to the loo so am wandering around for ages. What can I do?
- I was given a 1 yr old rednose pitbull today, he seams to be shedding alot, is there anything i can do to stop the shedding,also can i give him adult food?